IMPORTANT INFORMATION – there is a minimum order value of £25 if delivery is required plus the appropriate delivery charge.
There is no minimum order for shop collection orders.
National rates exclude Scotland and postcode areas CA, LD, LL and SY – We do not delivery to these areas
Local rates (Same Day or Next Day Delivery service available) covers London and the surrounding areas, including postcode areas TW*, SL*, KT* UB*, HA*, E*, W*, N*, SE*, SW*, IG*, EN*, BR*, CR*, GU*, RH*, RG, OX*, HP*, LU*, AL*, WD*, NW*, RM* and DA*
UK STANDARD DELIVERIES
Orders are delivered by our highly skilled ADR drivers or by our specialist courier. We aim to deliver your fireworks within 2-5 working days. We can offer Next Day or Same Day Delivery and If you require your order urgently, please call the office on 0208 087 3147 / 07867 247 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a specific delivery requirement or query. We will send an email or text when your order has been dispatched.
Fireworks are age-restricted goods and can only be purchased and delivered to a person(s) who are aged 18 and over.
Please note that we cannot deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland or anywhere outside the United Kingdom.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE CHECKED AND SIGNED FOR
You MUST ensure there is someone available to take receipt of your order. The person signing for the delivery MUST be at least 18 years old and identification WILL be required.
You may wish to use a business address / your place of work to ensure you are available to accept delivery. If your delivery fails due to no one being at the delivery address, or delivery is refused because the person signing for the goods is not 18 years or over, this will incur an extra cost to you of approximately £30 for a rescheduled delivery.
FIREWORK COLLECTION ONLY
If you prefer, you can place your order online and collect from:
- 396 Staines Road, Bedfont, TW14 8BT (New Showroom)
FIREWORK RETURNS AND DAMAGES
Hopefully, you will never need to return a product, but if you do, please return to:
396 Staines Road, Bedfont, Middlesex, TW14 8BT
If the goods are damaged, you must tell us within a reasonable timeframe and we will then arrange for our specialist courier to safely collect the faulty fireworks. Please note, goods must be in the original packaging, including the transport packaging, and a refund will be issued on inspection of the goods at our premises.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Cancellation Rights:
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods. In order for us to process your refund, goods will have to be returned to us in their original condition, cost of which will have to be covered by the consumer.
- If you wish to cancel this contract, you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as a letter, email (provide addresses/email addresses by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us. However, for fireworks, this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with the recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation. A 10% restocking fee will be applied.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.
Failed Delivery Attempts
The courier will require a signature and they cannot leave the shipment unattended. Please ensure that a person over the age of 18 is available to sign for the delivery and has ID to prove their age
Whether you buy fireworks online or over the phone, you can specify a delivery address. Please consider alternative addresses such as your work places, as we only deliver between Monday and Friday.
Please note that if the courier is unable to deliver as agreed, a charge of £50 will be made.
Important Delivery Dates
We can guarantee delivery for Bonfire Night, Christmas and New Years Eve if ordered before a set date:
For Bonfire Night: Order before midday on the 30th of October
For Christmas: Order before midday on 19th December
For New Years Eve: Order before midday on the 26th December
Ordering later and receiving it in time is possible to some addresses. However please confirm with a member of staff before ordering to ensure you’re not disappointed.
Click & Collect
If you don’t want to queue during the busy period, in store pick-up (Heathrow) is available. To click & collect to our stores please call us on 020 8087 3147 to ensure your selected fireworks are available.
Why is delivery so expensive?
We would like to remind you that fireworks are classed as explosives and therefore cost a bit more to ship compared to other popular goods like clothes, books etc.
Fireworks require specialist couriers who hold a special license to be able to do this and charge extra for handling hazardous goods like Fireworks. The further away from our Distribution center (in Heathrow, Middlesex) you are the higher the cost.
We do try to subside as much of these costs as possible but can only do this so much. We hope you understand.